Kettler Favorit Rowing Machine Review
If you really want to get the benefits of working out on a rowing machine, but are on a tight budget then you do not have to give up this goal. In fact, you can get yourself a good indoor rowing machine that is affordable with a low price and high quality components. I suggest that you buy the Kettler Favorit Rowing Machine because it is the best rowing machine under $500 in my opinion.
This machine has a great low price, which makes it one of the best rowing machines for the money right now.
One of my favorite things about this particular indoor rower is that it takes up so little space. It is definitely my top choice when it comes to rower machines for small apartments or condos. It also doesn’t require a lot of space in your home workout room, which is also nice because it means more space for other gym equipment.
Probably what I dislike the most about the machine is that the weight limit for it is rather low. That makes it a poor choice for bigger people who want to lose weight by getting fit on a good indoor rowing machine like this. The weight capacity on this machine is just 250 pounds, which is not a lot for bigger guys and people who are very overweight. So that is something to keep in mind if you’re considering buying this cheap rowing machine for your home workout room.
Now, let me give you some of the top features of this little machine so that you can see them all right here at a glance:
- Rowing machine to help you stay in shape and train in your own home
- Two hydraulic cylinders with continuous resistance and a comfortably ergonomic seat
- Training computer provides info on time measurement, number of oar strokes, speed of strokes, distance covered, and more
- Program for desired distance covered and stroke speed; visual and audio signals
- 250-Pound weight capacity
- measures 49 x 31 x 10-Inch
Now, for more on this great home rowing machine…
What you need to know about this rower:
- Provides a circular rowing motion ideal for training at home
- Adjustable tilt from flat to 45-degree angle
- Folding oar levers with continuous adjustment of force 2 hydraulic cylinders control resistance
- Comfortable, smooth-operating seat rollers mounted on durable rails
- Moving foot plates with straps for safe positioning of feet and ankles
- Battery powered training computer measures time, strokes, speed of strokes, distance covered per session/total, energy consumption and pulse rate
- Heart rate measured with included ear lobe clip
- Anti-slip floor protectors for safe use on multiple types of surfaces
- Durable steel construction
- Weight capacity: 285 lbs.
- Assembled dimensions: 48L x 31W x 10H inches
- Manufacturer’s warranty included
But you do not have to take my word for it on just how great this rower machine is for your home gym. Just ask around and you’ll find out what other people think about it.
But if you have decided that this isn’t the right choice for you, see our list of the best rowing machines to pick another model.